Specializing in UX research, eye tracking, experimental design, quantifying the user experience and usability for older users.
User Experience (UX)
In UX research, we learn:
- How the end user interacts with your website, survey or product
- If people can find information on your website
- How long it takes users to accomplish thier goals on your site
- How much effort it takes users to find information
- If people are satisfied when using your site
- What motivates people to click, read, make decisions and stay on your site
- If all users, including older adults, people with disabilities, and people using alternative technologies (like smartphones) can use your site
- How to improve your website, survey or product.
Non-Invasive Eye Tracking
Using non-invasive eye tracking in UX research, we can learn:
- What users look at on your website
- What users do not look at
- If elements are distracting
- What attracts users' attention
- If users see something and ignore it
- How long it takes users to see something
- How many times users look at elements
- The best placement for objects
- If the site encourages efficient search strategy.